Imagine that you are doing a project on what sports are popular among teenagers in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the table below).
Comment on the data in the table and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
Type of sport
Number of teenagers (%)
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with doing sports and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of doing sports for teenagers.
If you play/ do sports, you are likely to face an injury at some point.
Stop exercising if you feel pain. If you have a minor injury, you do not usually need to see a doctor and can look after yourself at home. However, if your symptoms do not get better over time, you should visit a GP (a healthcare provider/ a trained professional) for advice.