Imagine that you are doing a project on what vegetables Zetlanders commonly grow in their home gardens. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the pie chart below).
Comment on the data in the pie chart and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Which is your primary vegetable choice for cultivation in your home garden?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with growing vegetables in a home garden and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the benefits of vegetable gardening.