Imagine that you are doing a project on what fast food restaurants are popular in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the table below).
Comment on the data in the table and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
Fast food restaurants
Number of people (%)
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with eating fast food and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the role of fast food in our lives.
Regular junk food intake leads to long-term health problems such as obesity accompanying emotional and self-esteem problems, sleep disturbances and diet-related chronic diseases in later life.
Make your lifestyle change.
Your diet needs to be nutritional and diverse to avoid the negative health risks.
Fast food addiction
It is crucial you understand what junk food addiction is and how it negatively affects your general well-being.