Imagine that you are doing a project on where teenagers spend time with close friends in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the table below).
Comment on the data in the table and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Where do you spend time with close friends?
Number of respondents (%)
Online platforms (social media or gaming sites)
Outdoor recreational spaces
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a friendship problem one can face and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of teen friendships.