Imagine that you are doing a project on why Zetland teenagers start fitness programmes. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the pie chart below).
Comment on the data in the pie chart and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Why have you started a fitness programme?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with some fitness programmes and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of physical fitness for teenagers.
A common fitness problem is that many people do not know where to start since there is so much to choose from: to buy a gym membership or to start yoga classes or trail running, etc.
A good solution is to start with related interest areas.
Costly (expensive) gym memberships are a common problem one can face trying to keep fit. / Money is a huge issue for many people who really want to get fit.
A possible solution is to exercise at home using workout apps.
It is advisable to start on an activity that you do not need specialist equipment for. This is how the problem can be tackled.