Imagine that you are doing a project on what visitors to Zetland like the most about the country. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the pie chart below).
Comment on the data in the pie chart and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Which of the following do you like the most about Zetland?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a travel problem one can face and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of travelling in our lives.
In serious cases that require medical assistance or hospital stays, it is advisable to contact your embassy, or to find a local who will translate for you. This will be very beneficial when it comes to paperwork and understanding what the doctors are telling you.
Being unable to communicate in the foreign language
A real solution to deal with the problem is to download a translation app you can use to make yourself understood.
A real solution to deal with the problem is to contact your tour operator or travel agent.
It is worth informing the hotel staff about the problem since no business wants negative online reviews.
Loss of important documents
A real solution to solve the problem is to file a complaint with the local police department. You might also be required to contact your country’s embassy in certain situations.