Imagine that you are doing a project on the most-liked aspects of school for teenagers in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the pie chart below).
Comment on the data in the pie chart and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The most-liked aspects of school for teenagers
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with one of the aspects of school and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the role of schooling in teenagers’ lives.
- Problems with schoolwork
Since time management can make a big difference to the school experience, improving classwork and homework performance, it could be a good solution to learn time management skills. They can help schoolchildren study more productively, lower stress and improve overall results in academic situations.
A real solution to the problem is to get a tutor to help with schoolwork/ homework.