Imagine that you are doing a project on what ways to stay healthy are popular among young people in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the table below).
Comment on the data in the table and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Which of the following helps you stay healthy?
Ways to stay healthy
Number of respondents (%)
Healthy eating habits
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with at-home workouts and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
There is no proper equipment to do workouts at home.
Common kitchen and household items can double as formal equipment./ There are some workout equipment alternatives at home: cans, water bottles, books in place of light weights, etc.
Alternatively, people can do no-equipment exercises (do the exercises that do not require equipment).
Performing exercises incorrectly may be one of the problems.
It is advisable to watch video tutorials to get a better idea of how to correctly perform the exercises.
There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that offer step-by-step guides.
There may be workout injuries./ People may hurt themselves in all kinds of ways when they work out.
If people are concerned about the injury, it is advisable to seek medical advice (medical care).