Imagine that you are doing a project on the least-liked aspects of school for teenagers in Zetland. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the table below).
Comment on the data in the table and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
The opinion poll question:
Which is your least-liked aspect of school?
Aspects of school
Number of respondents (%)
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that can arise with one of the aspects of school and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of school education for teenagers.