Imagine that you are doing a project on why teenagers in Zetland like a school subject. You have found some data on the subject – the results of the opinion polls (see the pie chart below).
Comment on the data in the pie chart and give your opinion on the subject of the project.
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
– make an opening statement on the subject of the project;
– select and report 2–3 facts;
– make 1–2 comparisons where relevant and give your comments;
– outline a problem that one can face studying a subject at school and suggest a way of solving it;
– conclude by giving and explaining your opinion on the importance of school subjects in teenagers’ lives.
The problem of low grades/ low(-level) academic achievement
One of the ways to boost a child’s academic performance is to offer extra lessons in the areas which he/she finds problematic (where he/she has some study problems) by hiring a teacher as a tutor.
It is advisable to help children create and stick to a daily study habit in a homework environment as free from distractions as possible.